Saturday, 16 January 2010

Fabric Diet (with a twist!)

Now I know a lot of the bloggers are talking about going on Fabric Diets in January and so am I but mine has a twist!  I am going on an actual diet - I've joined WeightWatchers and as an incentive for every 1 lb I lose I can spend £10 on fabric.  If I haven't lost the weight, I can't buy the fabric.  The other advantage is sewing in the evenings means I can't pick at food!  This week was my first week and I lost 3.5 lbs which equals £35 to spend on fabric.



Now I know I said before Christmas that I didn't want to make another of these bags but my friend kept admiring mine and all the others I was making.  It's her birthday this month so I picked up these fabrics to make her a bag!



This was on sale so I had to have it!  I also picked up some iron on interfacing, buttons and tie for the bag as well as the latest issue of Sew Hip!  I love all the ideas in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment