Wednesday 7 September 2011

Sewing club

Hmm not much progress made on my hexagons at sewing club at Millie Moon. Too much talking, not enough sewing!

I did get some trimming done on my Tilda half square triangles though.

This little bundle of fabric seems to have purchased itself last night (probably when I was too busy talking!)

However progress has been made on my husbands quilt and the top is finished. Thanks for all the suggestions. Hopefully I can get some better photos when I baste it on Friday

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who 'accidently' purchases fabrics! Must say yours are wonderful - do they come from the same range? The red and pale blue is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to do a Hexie quilt. I really like them. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little hexy - do keep going. They will fit in your bag and you can sew them while waiting/commuting anything and then you'll be surprised how many you get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are gorgeous! What a happy 'accident' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice of the bundle to buy itself and accompany you home! Your husband's quilt is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bundle does look lovely - particularly like the windmill fabric.
    Have you seen this tutorial for pinwheel blocks - it's like magic!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYpJzHoW6E&feature=relmfu

    ReplyDelete