Sunday 20 November 2011

Fresh Modern Bee 2 - the end

Things have been a little hectic yesterday and there hasn't been a lot of sewing going on and what has been sewn hasn't been blogged so there will be a few catch up posts.


First up is my last Bee Block for Fresh Modern Bee 2 is for Yvonne from Nellies Niceties 


Flower Block for FMB2


I am hoping this looks like the tulip I had in mind. . . . .


Fresh Modern Bee 2 Mosaic


And to finish off the Bee - a mosaic of all the blocks I made.  Hopefully I will be posting a finished quilt top of the blocks made for me by the end of the year.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous array of blocks. You should be very pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of great blocks there - excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great blocks in the mosaic and I love the block you made for Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete