Back here I made a few plans for January's sewing. Here's how i got on:
1. Quilt top for new niece - she finally arrived hurrah! I went with all the advice from this post and added another 3 blocks.
2. Cushions for older niece and nephew - erm nothing to see here, move along now!
3. Quilt top from Hushabye fabric - I finally cut into my huge collection of this. I have plans for the rest including the Swoon-along but for January I just sewed a bunch of squares together for a lap quilt. Not loving that my eyes are drawn to the brown but I don't care enough to unpick so I might applique something onto it.
This is my Year of the Stash project for January and I am linking up to Slash the Stash with
From the Blue Chair
4. Bathmat - erm I have the backing now - does that count as progress?
5. Cushions from leftover HST from this quilt - done
6. 4 hexagon flowers - done but no photo!
7. 9 patches - all cut but still 15 to sew together
8. Fresh Modern Bee 2 Quilt - I decided to add one further border to this and am definitely happy that this is big enough now!
Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day on Lilys Quilts.
And Work in Progress Wednesdays