Sunday 9 February 2014

Adventures with Wool - No. 3


I'm browsing knitting patterns at the moment as I miss having something to do in front of the television in the evenings and I realised I had some more finishes from last year that I hadn't blogged this time of the woollen variety!


I made lots of these hats when I was pregnant so made another one in a bigger size for James in the autumn.




I also finally finished the crocheted ripple blanket.  The pattern is on Attic 24's blog.  I loved making this curled up on the sofa in the evenings in front of mindless television.  I'm really missing it and am tempted to make another one but this time big enough for me!



I'm making the most of making James model my woollen goodies before he is old enough to object!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely yarny work there, love! And some very nice modelling too. One day I will be brave enough to tackle the ripple blanket, I hope. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely warm hat ... what a fun face underneath it !! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always handy to have a helpless model :oD

    ReplyDelete